Immediate requirement for MEP Designer/Engineer with 3- 5 years of experience in Healthcare industry.
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Full-time
1. Work on the Electromechanical drawings and prepare the RFQ for entire MEP work. He will also need to work with Architect/Consultant.
2. Minimum 3-5 years hands on experience in Electromechanical construction/MEP in Hospital projects.
3. Carry out vendor launch calls to ensure design, manufacturing happens as per sequence of installation.
4. Support the site level team by visiting sites/validating quality of installation and support by planning the site activities.
5. Work on cost saving/value engg initiatives.
6. Carry out Electromechanical calculation for earthing, lighting, cable calculation, lighting system design, dialux, cable tray layout, PA system and FAS design.
7. Tender bid evaluation and vendor shop floor drawings.
8. Electromechanical work follow up with vendor and making the DPR, WPR and MPR.
9. having Knowledge of AUTOCAD, Eco dial, Revit.
|Job Category||MEP Designer/Engineer|