JOB TITLE: PATIENT CARE MANAGER
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG – Preferably a medical graduate
PG – Masters in Hospital administration
Experience: 3 years or more
No. of Vacancies -1
Location – Pune
Industry – Healthcare
Skills: Managerial skills, Leadership Skills, Team Building & Problem-solving approach, Customer
oriented with patient centric approach, ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
Roles & Responsibilities
• To overall manage the complete service requirements of outpatients & inpatients
covering Front Office, Billing, Inpatient department etc.
• To ensure registration, billing, admission & Discharge process is carried out smoothly.
• Supervising Patients Appointments Scheduling as per doctors’ availability.
• To prepare and maintain statistics of admissions, transfers, discharges.
• To review and analyze the patient Feedbacks & suggest necessary Corrective & preventive Actions to the Committee/ Director, so as to achieve optimum level of patient Satisfaction.
• To handle and escalate patient complaints related to any of the hospital services.
• To prepare the duty roster and ensure effective utilization of manpower.
• To conduct induction as well as regular trainings for the departmental staff and also carry out Training Evaluations for understanding the effectiveness of these trainings.
• To ensure implementation of Administrative Policies and Protocols as defined by the organization.
• To review and update the policies on yearly basis and get revisions approved by Quality In-charge & amp; Medical Director.
• To attend all the relevant committee meetings and ensure follow up & closure of observations related to his/her concerned department.
• To ensure timely submission of quality indicators data to Quality Coordinator for further analysis.
• To conduct regular meetings with departmental staff to review their work & suggest any innovative ideas to improve the performance of Patient Care services.
• To communicate with team members regarding any grievances faced by them and ensure timely & appropriate redressal of the same.
• To motivate team members for the smooth functioning of the department.
|Job Category||PATIENT CARE MANAGER|