Hospital/Healthcare NABH Quality Executive/Consultant on full time basis
Position: Hospital/Healthcare NABH Quality Executive/Consultant on full time basis
Placement : – Assam, Bihar, Rajasthan, Gujrat, Maharashtra, Andhra, Telangana, etc
No. of Vacancies – 5
Location – Pan India – Full Time
Any discipline – Medical & Paramedical graduate but PG – Masters in Hospital administration with previous quality /NABH experience is must
Work experience: Min – 2 to 3 years’ experience in Quality department and implementation experience of NABH/JCI
- Handling NABH & other Accreditation projects of company at Pan India and abroad
- Implementation of NABH Program
- Conducting training both onsite & offsite through online sessions.
- Assist in closure of gaps identified by the company Lead Consultants.
- Documentation, Implementation, QI,
Candidates must have good communication skills and have the ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
Annual CTC: As per credentials & experience (Salary Negotiable)
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates may share your CV on [email protected]
|Job Category||Quality Executive/NABH Coordinator|