Our Team Leader Dr. Trivedi has 45 years’ experience of operational, Top managerial & planning and project management as well as vast military medical services experience in India about 12 years (BSF & National Security Guards-Elite Service-Black cat Commando) & in Sultanate of Oman Armed Forces Medical Services as Deputy Director Medical Services of Oman for around 15 yrs. As experience of high-altitude medicine and setting up of nationwide military disaster management unit i.e. 100-bed hospital on a wheel and setting up of the very advance level hospital.
Dr B. K. Trivedi
M.B.B.S. M.Phil. – Health Hospital System Management( BITS PILANI, TULANE University USA. )
M.Sc. (Health Informatics)
The University of Southampton U.K. MD,
Lead Hospital Planner and Medical Equipment Planner
(Around 45 years of experience in Healthcare with 16 yrs. of international experience)
- Expert in Hospital Planning, Medical Technology
- Information Technology, Integration expert
- Project Implementations
- Strategic Business & Operation Plan
- Clinical System & Service Planning
- Overall Leadership to design & PMC Team
- Quality Management System Application
Mr. Yogendra Mathur
MS in Mechanical Engineering (I.C. Engines) – Friendship University, Moscow
Mechanical Engineering & Project Management
Director MEP Services
(40yrs of experience in Projects & Engineering Management with 14 yrs international experience)
- Managing MEP project activities right from the conceptualization stage to the execution.
- Planning, tracking & implementation of project plans within deadlines.
- Handling various continuous improvement initiatives in the process; devising systems and processing changes for productivity qualitative improvements & wastage reduction.
- Implementing a Quality Management System and ensuring compliance of various quality measures.
- Handling activities involving working out various requirements and monitoring overall project operations for ensuring timely completion; monitoring the activity at sites, ensuring cost control within budget, planning for cash flow requirements, etc.
Hospital Project experience:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center-”M-2 Platform”-Project Cost: $52,000,000.00
- S.U.N.Y Downstate Medical Center- “Infusion & Imaging”- Project Cost: $2,400,000.00
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center-”Temporary E.D”- Project Cost: $3,000,000.00
- New York Hospital Queens-”ETAP”- Project Cost: $3,500,000.00
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer-”Nuclear Medicine”-Project Cost: $7,000,000.00
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer-”Bone Marrow 8th Floor”-Project Cost: $8,500,000.00
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer-”Cyclotron Facility”-Project Cost: $16,000,000.00
Dr. Tanvi Sharma
BDS, MBA in Hospital Administration
Professional experience of around 5.5 years in the health care industry.
Specialist in Quality & Accreditation JCI, NABH, NABL.
Excellent grade in White and Yellow Belt in Lean SIX SIGMA in Health Care.
Responsible for Quality Health Safety and Environment for
- AIOPL hospital, Mumbai
- Kullolli Hospital, Sangli
- Nairobi Hospital, Nairobi
- Leader of the core team for JCI, NABH, NABL, CAP , ISO 9001:2008,ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP.
- Planning, designing & implementing Health Safety & Quality System for Hospital Project.
- Designing and implementation of policies and SOPs as per JCI and NABH standards .
- Developing Quality indicators & designing data collection tools and dashboards.
- Expertise in Data Validation and analysis of the quality indicators.
- Quality Improvement Plan implementation.
- Proficiency in Tracer Audits in accordance with the standards of JCI, NABH & ISO.
- Clinical pathways implementation and compliance.
- Incident Reports Analysis through RCA along with CAPA.
- Coordinating Management Review Meetings, Quality Steering Committee (Clinical and Managerial) CPR, HIC, FMS, OT, Mortality & Morbidity committee meetings etc.
- Coordinating Mock drills for emergency codes in the hospital.
- Key Role in Training & Development of new joiners on quality systems, guiding management students on project works during Summer Internship Programs.
Mr. Ashit Bhavsar
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- 21 Years of Experience.
- Overall In-charge of Design Team; over 21 Years of experience in Designing.
- Vast experience in Hospital Architecture.
Ms Priti Talware
- Drafting, Designing & MEP Support systems
- Preparation of Tender
- Medical Equipment planning Scheduler
- Handled Medical Equipment planning for 500-bed Medical College & Hospital, Odisha
- Medical Equipment Planning for 400-bed Hospital, Karwar
- Medical Equipment Planning for Kullolli Hospital, Maharashtra
Ms Sharda Vaidya
Ms Prajakta Waikar
(3 years of working experience)
- Biomedical Engineer
- Medical Equipment planning Scheduler
- Calibration of Equipment & Maintaining Data, Installation